Annual Maintenance Corporation Registration

In order to qualify for financial assistance for major repairs, a maintenance corporation must register, and file an annual stormwater management facility inspection, and maintenance log with the Department of Public Works.

Note: funds are subject to the availability, as set forth in Section 40.27.520 and Chapter 12, Article 6.