The donation of a memorial bench honors the memory of a family member, friend, or member of your organization. This is a great way to celebrate a life or special occasion within our County Parks.
- Download the Memorial Bench Application
- Complete Memorial Bench Application and email to the Parks Permit Office [email protected]
- Applicant will be contacted by email to determine the Location of the Memorial Bench.
- When the Location is agreed upon by NCC Parks, a Utility Clearance Check of the area will occur to ensure install can move forward.
- Applicant will be notified of confirmed location by email with a photo and map for reference.
- Applicant will need to obtain approved permit from the Parks Permit Office to carry at the time of install within the desired Park.
- Applicant is responsible for purchasing and installing the Memorial Bench with Eco Plastic Products of Delaware, Approved Vendor. https://www.ecoplasticproducts.org/memorial-benches
- Applicant confirms date of install by emailing the Parks Permit Office and Parks Planner.
- Memorial bench plaques should follow the standard template as provided here: Plaque Template Choices
- Memorial Bench Plaques: Eco Plastics provides the engraved rectangular plaque affixed to the bench back: Example Photo