The donation of a memorial tree honors the memory of a family member, friend, or member of your organization. This is a great way to celebrate a life or special occasion within our County Parks.
- Download the Memorial Tree Application
- Complete Memorial Tree Application and email to the Parks Permit Office [email protected]
- Applicant will be contacted by email to determine the Location of the Memorial Tree.
- When the Location is agreed upon by NCC Parks, a Utility Clearance Check of the area will occur to ensure planting can move forward.
- Applicant will be notified of confirmed location by email with a photo and map for reference.
- Applicant will need to obtain approved permit from the Parks Permit Office to carry at the time of planting within the desired Park.
- Applicant is responsible for purchasing and installing the Memorial Tree along with a low-lying plaque.
- Applicant confirms planting date by emailing the Parks Permit Office and Parks Planner.