A Lending Library is a free book exchange where books can be borrowed by community members. Lending Libraries can enhance visits to County parks.
- Download the Lending Library Application found at the following weblink: Lending Library Application
- Complete Lending Library Application and email to the Parks Permit Office [email protected]
- Applicant will be contacted by email to determine the Location of the Lending Library.
- When the Location is agreed upon by NCC Parks, a Utility Clearance Check of the area will occur to ensure install can move forward.
- Applicant will be notified of confirmed location by email with a photo and map for reference.
- Applicant will need to obtain approved permit from the Parks Permit Office to carry at the time of install within the park.
- Applicant is responsible for purchasing and installing the Lending Library.
- Applicant confirms date of install by email with Parks Permit Office and Parks Planner.
- The applicant is responsible for purchasing or building and installing a Lending Library. Resource: Start a Little Free Library
- A Lending Library Permit is needed for County Park Land. An HOA and/or DelDOT may need to be reached if the applicant is looking to install a Lending Library not located in a County Park.