Applicants are required to attach to their online application, photo ID, and household income documentation as outlined below. Applicants are encouraged to submit scanned versions of that documentation. Many smartphones include apps that have scanning capability (iPhone Notes, Adobe). Failure to attach this information to your application may cause a delay or disqualify you from eligibility for participation in the program.
All parts of this application must be filled out for it to be considered for employment. It is strongly encouraged that all applicants have and utilize a viable email address to which New Castle County can send information regarding the Youth Workforce Development Program. This information may include your status with the program, important dates, as well as other vital information applicants will need to participate in the program.
Youth Applicant's Photo Identification (Photocopy Only)
- Government-issued (not expired) photo ID or driver's license OR
- Current school-issued photo ID OR
- United States passport
Proof of Parental/Guardian Income (Photocopy Only)
- Most recent W-2; OR
- Three (3) most recent pay stubs; OR
- Agency letter verifying TANF, social security, pension/retirement benefits, DE Healthy Child Program, or other sources of income, if applicable; OR
- If the parent/guardian is self-employed, a business license with the most recent business tax return
Employment dates and details may change.