New Castle County Executive Tom Gordon invites residents to attend one of four regional, community meetings scheduled to take place in early to mid-May. These meetings will highlight advances made by the County in public safety, technology, land use, and assessment.
“As part of our open government platform, it is important for us to regularly keep our citizens informed about County operations and services,” County Executive Gordon. “Public Safety Director Joe Bryant and Community Governing assistant Stephanie Rizzo have worked hard to schedule these meetings in four different areas for your convenience.”
Presentations for the community meetings include:
• Chief Administrative Officer David Grimaldi on GIS Mapping and the NCC Website
• Land Use General Manager Eileen Fogarty on Strategic Planning for NCC
• Property Assessment Services Manager Doug Sensabaugh on over 65 exemptions
• Police briefing on burglaries and property crimes
Upcoming Regional Community Meeting Dates:
All meetings will be held from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
• May 5, 2014 – Claymont Community Center, 3301 Green Street, Claymont, DE
• May 8, 2014 – Millcreek Fire Hall, 3900 Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, DE
• May 14, 2014 – Appoquinimink Library, 651 N. Broad Street 19709, Middletown, DE
• May 15, 2014 – Gilliam Building, 77 Reads Way, New Castle, DE