Do I live in the flood plain?
Locate your parcel on the Department of Land Use site. For more information, contact the Engineering Section at New Castle County Department of Land Use at 302-395-5400.

Show All Answers

1. I would like to connect to sanitary sewer, how much will it cost?
2. Do I qualify for a residential sewer waiver?
3. What is a capital recovery fee?
4. Do I live in the flood plain?
5. How do I locate water lines near my parcel?